Ready, Set, Bot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a notice!

Go down

Just a notice! Empty Just a notice!

Post by shorob123 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 am

Hey and thanks for reading!

Just wanted to share something with you real quick. Will only take a minute.

The online community Secretzone.us is currently available to registration for a limited time. After this time is up, in about a week or so, you will require an invite to the site which may not be easy to come by.

Secretzone is based around Runescape cheating, however, there are more topics on the forum. Some of these sections are gaming, some open discussion sections, a market place, and a self education section. Even if you do get bored of Runescape or don't really have an interest, more sections, unrelated to RS are frequently added.

You will find, like me, that there are quite a few benifits from being on Secretzone. One of which are free auth codes, accounts, and gold!

This forum has a friendly and welcoming community which is continuously expanding. This is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge on various topics, especially RS cheating. Take advantage of this site while you can and become part of it.

Thanks for reading what I had to say, I really appreciate it.

Hope to see you around!

-Shin

shorob123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum