Ready, Set, Bot!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Noob Account Starter Guide

+6
rumblest
thedalejr8
ItzMattyBoi
Noob
Glubox
Higman
10 posters

Go down

Runescape Noob Account Starter Guide Empty Runescape Noob Account Starter Guide

Post by Higman Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:48 pm

So i think for my guide, i will post here before adding to any other sites :) see what you think..

-Starting off, With the new runescape tutorial i suggest u follow all instructions but at the end choose to use Woodcutting, due to that is how most F2P players make their money.

-After the dreadful tutorial Jagex has come up with, i suggest raising woodcutting to 30. Train woodcutting from 4-30 (4 after tutroial) completely in lumbridge and draynor village. Plenty of trees and long distances to light all fires. (unless you intend to sell logs for starter cash.)

-With 30 woodcutting and roughly 40 Firemaking, (if you decide to burn logs) i suggest making your first trip to varrock. With the money from logs if you kept, and the free starter 20K from the maze and the cochroach tunnels you should buy a set of Iron, containing an iron armor set (Legs or Skirt) with an iron Longsword. Scimitars are inaccurate to start, Logswords are roughly the same speed and have an edge over the Scim.

-I suggest going to chickens and training strength to 10. Keeping defence and attack to 1 until this step. After u raise 10 strength, get 5 attack and defence and go buy full steel from the G.E. After this step go either back to Men/Women or chickens and get 20 strength. After this if you want mage or range go back to chickens and raise to roughly 10. You can follow same steps as strength to 10. Eventually at 20 strength i suggest going back to skills.

-In this i would raise fishing and cooking to 40. Which would be about 45 cooking after 40 fish. Giving you the advantage of getting your own food, and getting some side cash if your training at monks.

-At monks raise strength to 30 and def and atck to 10. Raise range and mage gradually as they will be needed alot in P2P.

I hope this guide helped some new noob account starters out there lemme know what you think :]

Higman.
Higman
Higman

Back to top Go down

Runescape Noob Account Starter Guide Empty Re: Runescape Noob Account Starter Guide

Post by Glubox Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 am

I like your ideas, I just wouldn't jump all over the place with fishing, woodcutting, fire-making, etc. If a newbie decided to play Runescape in the first place, I doubt that they would already be into botting. Sorry for acting like a jack-ass.
Glubox
Glubox

Back to top Go down

Runescape Noob Account Starter Guide Empty Re: Runescape Noob Account Starter Guide

Post by Noob Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Glubox wrote:
I like your ideas, I just wouldn't jump all over the place with fishing, woodcutting, fire-making, etc. If a newbie decided to play Runescape in the first place, I doubt that they would already be into botting. Sorry for acting like a jack-ass.

Very True rofl.

Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzMattyBoi Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am

tbh, once on mainland - varock east mine, mine till level 60mining then head to the mining guild for cash
ItzMattyBoi
ItzMattyBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by thedalejr8 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 am

yeah..why post a new startting guide on here almost all of us are experienced

thedalejr8

Back to top Go down

Post by rumblest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 am

this could be usefull if you havent started a new account for a while.

the way i start is after tutoral, stick on mining bot in varrock, wait till its raised a few mills mining iron, then raise whatever combat i want.

Bots make things easier :-)

rumblest

Back to top Go down

Post by BlowBack Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 am

Its a pretty good guide for some ideas on things to do when you first start out, though like others said most if not all people on here are experienced so it wouldn't be much help to us. I'll give it an 8/10 for effort. Good Work.
BlowBack
BlowBack

Back to top Go down

Post by pokahonta Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

im trying with bot to get 85 mining now is 70 :P
pokahonta
pokahonta

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkogen Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 pm

mining essence can be wealthy but u need a bulk of that to start earning ur first 100k's , but to begin moneymaking u should smith steel bar

Valkogen

Back to top Go down

Post by henry1994b Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am

i have a better one;

do tutorial island
then do rune mysteries
bot for 24 hours at rune ess
this will get you 3mish and 50 miningish
you then spend the money on feathers to 85 fishing
you then get a memb and go fishing guild and get 5k sharks in 2 days

here you now have 7.5m and you can get any shit you want...

rofl 10 def???? great....

henry1994b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down